Conditions for Entry
Generally, for foreigners, they are only able to import their household effects into Indonesia if they are able to provide the following and KITAS are a MUST.
Foreigners: Original Passport and Signed POA Copy of staying /resident permit (e-KITAS) is a mandatory and client is obligated to have eKITAS in order to bring any personal goods into Indonesia Copy of working permit (IMTA) for employee or NIB/company licenses (PMA) for Business Owner Company statement letter where client work for or own it at Destination Latest travel docs of airline ticket and boarding pass (to see client’s arrival and container’s arrival must not exceed than 90 days
Unable to provide the above or you are on a retirement visa you can consider bringing your shipment in via our unaccompanied baggage service..
- Customers must be in the country (Indonesia) for clearance to commence.
- Household goods must have been in customer’s possession and use for at least one full year, and for the customer’s continued private use in Indonesia (not for resale)
- Only one air and one sea shipment of household goods allowed duty-free
- Air and Sea Shipment must arrive within three (3) months after the client’s date of arrival in Indonesia
- No New packaging recommended